Participants will join with other lay and rabbinic leaders from communities across the United States in advocating for policies that support and benefit Jewish day schools, including:
- Federal homeland security grants to make our schools safer
- Federal energy grants to make our schools more efficient and “greener”
- Legislative reforms to ensure our students receive the “Title I” and “IDEA” services they are entitled to
The afternoon of advocacy program will include:
- A luncheon with United States Senators
- Meetings with your Members of the House of Representatives
- A closing dinner at the Library of Congress with policymakers and other Washington VIPs.
TransportationTransportation from the conference hotel to Capitol Hill will be coordinated after receiving your registration.
Bus transportation from Capitol Hill to Reagan National Airport will be provided after the closing dinner.